About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIWW

Yeah! I finally remembered to start taking pictures again!
Here are some of my recent outfits:
Top: NY and Co
Capris: Limited
Necklace: Very Jane
Odd Smile: Cali Original

Blazer: Gap (old)
Tank: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Leopard Belt: Forever 21

 Weekend outfit, plus outtakes (although they're all outtakes)

 Top: Very Jane
Jeans: Gap Always Skinny
Shoes: Target leopard print (unfortunately not shown)

This is what happens when your husband takes the pictures and cracks jokes the whole time! Love that guy!

No comments: