About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Slow it down!

Wowza! Um, fall is here. We're in the third week of school. I have 57 posts to read according to Bloglovin'. I have two grad assignments due next weekend. I'm slightly behind on grading. I have some interventions to put together and then implement.

But! Tucker is in soccer two nights a week and loves it! I put in my notice to Gap. I know all my students names and most personalities. Our daycare is moving but I've found a new one who's one street away. Ryker has been sleeping in a day bed for the last two nights, plus naps, and doing wonderfully- he's getting so big.

Busy is good. But I can't wait for upcoming days and just taking time to enjoy scenes like these-






Mmmmm, I love the sights and smells of fall!

No comments: