About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Yeah class!

So today was my first class for my second (and last) summer of Master's courses. Turns out that instead of spending the next three whole weeks inside from 9 to 12. We only have to report to class Monday's and the rest in online!! SWEET! (I know, no one says that anymore) I have to work on my thesis A LOT. I just have to finish up the results to my study, it shouldn't take long, I just have to put aside wedding things and type it.

Our rehearsal invites are all finished. I love the DIY projects. I can personalize everything to exactly what we want and match our wedding. Now we just have to get working on the programs. Only six more weeks until the big day. Can't wait!

No comments: