About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just some randomness

Nothing too exciting going on here. I just got off the phone with a guy who might be setting us up with a loan. So it could be really exciting. The Man and I are just trying to get an idea of what we qualify so that we can really start looking.

This has brought out so much more of each other. I already knew we had different tastes, we boughten furniture together so I've already learned how different our tastes are. The Man wants a big yard and would love a large garage. Even though I don't cook right now I want a great kitchen. I already know that whatever we find we'll be painting and eventually doing some changes. Luckily, both our dads are super handy and love to help! I'm just excited to be out on our own. Plus, we'd finally get to put out and USE our wedding gifts. For now I just look at them neatly organized in totes.


Here's a picture of our cutie on his first day of school. I can't believe how big he is! Almost four.

No comments: