About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Hormones,

It has come to my attention that you have weaseled your way into my sixth graders bodies. My once semi-sweet (okay they at least tried to be) students have turned into happy and sad, hitting, hugging, "kick me" sign posting, pencil tossing, love note writing, boyfriend wanting, girl dodging middle schoolers.

This is worse than the swine flu. Worse than sorority house full of PMSing girls. Today one of my sweet girls literally walked in my door complaining, by snack she was happy, after PE right back to whining, after school she walked out the door and pushed a boy across the sidewalk. Her and I will be chatting tomorrow about how to deal with you hormones.

Hormones that don't belong in my students yet. You could have at least waited until later in the year- maybe the last day of school, at the earliest spring break. But really, BEFORE Thanksgiving. Geez hormones- I got enough of my own to deal with. Now multiply that by 22.

I had a rough and tough boy today tell me he likes sitting by my desk during homework time so I can be all his for when he has questions. AAAAHHHH!!! Somewhat frightening

*** In other news: Stay tuned for my current obsession this weekend.***

No comments: