About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

HE's 4!!!!

I can NOT believe our little guy is four today. So crazy!! The Man and I will head out to his parents house since T is with them all day for cake, dinner and presents. I'll add some pics later. I just can't believe how fast the time went- time to start planning Baby #2- hahahaha!

On the job front, I didn't get the job at my old school. Because of my prior contract and the time frame for when they need a teacher it wouldn't have been possible. The district wouldn't let them put in a long-term sub so back to waiting for the summer.

Happy Thursday all!! Our weather is beautiful so we'll be outside playing tonight before it turns back into Arctic temps- yeah!!

No comments: