About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh blogger, how I've missed thee....

Almost a whole week has gone by. Where does the time go? Let me tell you where I didn't go...
In the last week I have NOT been here-
the Bahamas
No Disney Land for us,
No exciting shopping trips,
I wish I was sleeping in,

Alas, I was in none of these places. I was...
Teaching and planning. Lots of kids are going on trips it seems so I get to plan ahead for their assignments.
We've hit this store up a few times picking up supplies for projects and goodies.
I've been filling all empty space with packed boxes. Which Tucker loves, cardboard jungle anyone?

But the best place that I have been, while not following my favorite blogs that I will get caught up on very soon, is stopping by our new house and checking the daily progress. This time next week we will be closing on the house and MOVING IN. WHOO WHOO!!

No comments: