About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tomorrow we MOVE!!

Tonight we did our final walk through at the new house. Cabinets were finished, everything was cleaned, we went through the whole place going through manuals and information. Then the best things happened..
WE GOT OUR KEYS!!
Tomorrow we head to the bank and officially close on the house. We'll totally be home owners tomorrow by this time. The Man asked what I wanted to move first, I of course said my closet. I wish I had taken my camera but I hated dragging my bag back and forth. Hopefully I'll get a few pic this weekend of moving fun. Pray for no rain!

No comments: