About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wonderful Countdown Wednesday!

My goal was to find something about new spring fashion trends, but being on a budget, that would be torture. So, according to the Nest our countdown today:

The 10 Ways to Create a Sexy Bedroom
(at least I can put this to use in the new house)

10 Sheepskin cushions

- In case you want to get coozy somewhere other than the bed. These look super soft, but at $185 I think I'd rather buy a night out or two.

9 Cozy Blanket

-Have to agree with this one. A great cudle blanket leads to some warm, close time. We have a great, tie fleece blanket that I know could be replaced with something luxurious but this one the man and I tied together very early in our relationship. It's not going any where.


8 Serving tray
- This way you're ready for breakfast in bed I guess.


7 Candles
- These can help set the mood and make the room smell really good! Careful where you put them though as to not set anything on fire.

6 Music
-when setting the mood, your favorites songs can be a lot of fun. However make sure you don't start with your exercise jams, it lightens the mood but you look like a goof struggling to find the right play list. (I'm just saying this could happen, perhaps on your man's birthday. We still laugh about it)


5 Lights -Um, really? LED lights, pretty sure we're not in college anymore.

4 Love Notes
- I do like to slip the Man a love note or card every now in then. Sometimes in his car, school bag, lunch, cheezy but he likes it.

3 Satin Sheets
- Kohl's actually had a really nice looking set this holiday season. But being that we live in frosty Minnesota, I'll keep my flannel.


2 Sheer curtains
- I don't know about you, but I prefer that my neighbors not know what the Man and I are doing in our bedroom.

1 Their list stopped at 9, but I figured most of us know the top item to have in a sexy bedroom.
A nice, sexy man to cuddle up with- YUM!

Happy Hump day!

Stay tuned for tomorrow fashionistas- I have a couple q's about work attire.

No comments: