About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, February 26, 2010

In case you missed it...

I let the cat outta the bag you could say. I had been trying to keep from putting the Man and "T"'s name in my blog. Finally this weekend I figured, what the heck. Our son's name is Tucker. I found it on a baby name website and its the first name the Man and I truly agreed on.

Moving on, today while doing some other random errands I found myself stopping in at Old Navy. The store just sucked me right in! Man I hate when that happens. So while walking through a couple random things ended up being bought- oops, sorry hon.

I plan on putting a cardigan over this, and a cami or t-shirt under it. I got a plain white t for 5 bucks. A super cute button up that isn't online yet. I picked up a short sleeve tie at the waist top that I'll be returning. Doesn't sit well on the hips or look too cute. So many great, super cute dresses were out already. At Old Navy prices I would love to stock up but it's hard to hide dresses in the closet :)

No comments: