About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Let it SNOW, let it SNOW, let it SNOW.

So it might be Christmas tune, but baby LET IT SNOW!!!

I'm already home, in some comfy jeans and ready to attack my "to do" list. Just little things, dusting, putting away clothes, maybe laundry. T is still in school for the afternoon so I might go through some more toys.

Does anyone feel like they're in kind of a wardrobe slump? I feel like I've worn everything in my closet to school already. I'd like to spice up some things, maybe attempt to copy some cute jewelry. I think it's just winter, I love the snow, especially since we're going on skiing field trip on Friday- YIKES. But some 50 degree weather would be nice.

Okay, I'm going to indulge in my favorite blogs for a bit then head to "work"! Stay warm everyone.

No comments: