About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday!

In honor of my snow day!

Top 10 Things I Like to do on a Day Off

10 Sleep in!!!

9 Organize my closet, mainly putting things back into place

8 Watch morning cartoons or Save By the Bell

7 Linger over a steamy cup of coffee or hot chocolate

6 Iron clothes that wait patiently in pile for a day off or weekend without the boys

5 Make cookies- YUM!

4 Either catch up on my shows or watch a good chick flick

3 Catch up on blogs and find some new favorites

2 Take a nap ( I truly enjoy a good REM cycle)

1 Cuddle up with the cutest, sweetest little man ever. And if we're really lucky The Man too!


What do you do on your days off?

No comments: