About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Projects for the summer

So besides trying to read a ton of books- my list is almost overwhelming, but I'm so excited for it. There are a few young adult books my students have been recommending, a couple new ones I've picked up, then more that I've had on my shelf for the last couple of years while in school.
But some things I want to try my hand at are:
I need somewhere to keep my chunky necklaces and bracelets. They take up room on my dresser and I hate the clutter. The frames and string seems more "clean" but the peg board could be longer lasting.Speaking of frames..
How cute is this? She took a cheap plastic necklace, glued it on a frame, and spray painted. I need to build up my frame collection again after destroying some favorites in the move and attempt at spray painting.

And this shirt could force me to learn to sew-Tutorial is here. Love this and it seems easy.

Then there's this- little mod podge and you have some seasonal decor.


For more crafty ideas check out these blogs-
Mod Podge Rocks
Be Different... Act Normal
Just A Girl
There are so many great ones out there.

No comments: