About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a night!

Thursday night is my favorite night for shows! Talk about up and down emotions. Who out there watched Private Practice?

Love, Love that show. Tonight was the season finale and I was hooked. Losing one of my favorites characters but I can't wait to see how the show starts up next season. The Man is so good about reading Tucker his story and tucking him in tight so I won't miss anything. Be assured I still get in my hugs and loves!

OMG, Addison just jumped Sam! I'm off. Two more days to sign up for the drawing.

No comments: