About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, May 3, 2010

If you need a laugh...

I found this on another blog tonight and laughed so hard. Tucker might have actually ssshed me.
I will be thinking of this every time I hear Lady Gaga.

On another note. I have a total snack person lately. I craze sweets all the time. Maybe I need more water. But when I craze a sweet I think about it until I get it. Any recommendations on health snacks? I'm getting a little burnt out on the 100cal packs. Probably more fruit is needed to.

Last side note of the evening- 23 days left of school. WHOO WHOO!!

No comments: