About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, April 30, 2010

A new love!

I'm a follower of this cute little blog, Puttin' on the GRITS and she is doing an awesomely amazing giveaway. I've been literally walking by Talbot's almost every mall visit. I've been in a couple times but lately haven't paid too much attention. GRITS posted their new fall looks and let me tell you, this isn't your mama's store anymore.

I love, love this coat. And with the length of our winters- years, people, winter up North feels like years- this coat would help make it more stylish and bearable.Um, yea so there might be two coats. But I promise winter lasts forever!! After browsing their new catalog I also found these- so cute for summer.
*This would be the perfect award ceremony, end of the year dress.

Check out this blog as well http://redchairconfessions.com lots of great styles and real people were outfits you'd actually feel comfortable in. Happy shopping.

No comments: