About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love is in the air....

So spring has set in within the sixth grade. Today after recess I get a lovely e-mail about one of my students supposedly kissing a girl from another class. Now I've suspected a relationship being that while grading my kids reading packet there were hearts with initials in the middle. NO JOKE!! I seriously had flashbacks of doing the same thing, anyone else have those memories?

So I call him over and ask him about it. Seriously he could not have turned more red. I almost felt bad until he said'"I thought I was just going to get another hug, but then she tried to kiss me". Huge smile on his face. SO, so, so cute. Of course I had to remind him that we have a strong no PDA rule at our school and sent him on his way.

Days like these remind me why I love my job so much!!

No comments: