About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, April 12, 2010

MIA

I'm not taking a break, I love my blog, even if I only get to it once a week but we've been super busy. I'm getting used to actually "running" a household. It's nice to figure out what our meals will be and cleaning up. I'm positive that feeling will wear off very soon though. Not going to lie that I do get anxious when it comes time to figure out dinner. The Man is a meat guy, we have to have meat and Tucker is slowly becoming like his father. The Man works super hard during the day so I kind of feel that its my job to provide. Yes that sounds a like old school but I get home earlier and I know what's in the fridge. I like taking care of him and I know he likes taking care of me. I didn't grow up learning to cook and my skills are super low so I've been on the look out for filling meals that are somewhat easy to make and not screw up. Any ideas let me know!!!

We've slowly started to settle into a routine and we're getting used to the house. Last week I think we were still in shock with all the room we have now. We had our first real guests over on Sunday and it was WONDERFUL!!

School is staying very busy now that our state tests start this week- YUCK YUCK. I'm also keeping an eye out for postings around the area, but I do know that my position is safe meaning I don't have to worry about getting cut. I enjoy my team mates and the teachers at my school really care and value what they do everyday. Sometimes the drive gets a little hold though.

Tomorrow after Tuckers soccer, a post in itself, I hope to start posting pics of the house. Time to show off our newest addition.

No comments: