About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quick Randoms of what's in the works.

  • Last week I made a Halloween wreath with ribbon, I love it and hate it at the same time.
  • The SILHOUETTE is up and running, so I have a few creations to show off.
  • The Man and I started P90X this week. It hurts a tiny bit to sit here and type.
  • My room was set up and ready to go before my team mates, all of them. Now, I'm not trying to brag, I'm just pointing out that last year when I was very meticulous about putting away and storing my classroom and they made fun I had a MUCH easier time getting everything back out and up.
  • To make my Silhouette feel as loved as it truly is I had to find a good desk, an old desk!
  • I've started to follow a weekly outfit post that will hopefully start tomorrow.
  • Tomorrow is a full, super full day. The first few hours will be spent in a workshop meeting, then the new sixth graders come in for a whole day retreat, including lunch AND dinner followed by "Meet the Teacher". 13 hours total tomorrow- WELCOME BACK TO US!
  • My room is ready to go, which means pictures to come.
So this is all in the works, pretty much have written posts that I've started when I have a few minutes. Hopefully after tomorrow I can get at least one done and posted, fingers crossed.

No comments: