About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Only one more month!

This is our last month of summer together, at least this years. How I will miss mornings made up of this:
We wake up, have some breakfast, and maybe some cartoons with a side of Legos. Legos have become HUGE in our house this summer. I love the fact that in the morning he still looks my little guy who doesn't mind a little cuddle before breakfast and likes to think of rhyming words. But by the time the Man gets home my babe is a little man who wants to ride his bike with no hands and follow his dad around or wrestle.

Next year we'll be planning for kindergarten- where did the time go? One more month to get my little boy fix, just the two of us before heading back to school. Any other mamas out there wondering where your "baby" went?

No comments: