About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Random

It's funny that today at work I was thinking about what to blog about and figured I could just do random thoughts. Apparently thetas what a few of my favorite bloggers thought as well.

  1. This weekend was our one year anniversary. I can't believe that it's only been one year. The three of us headed up to Mall of America where Tucker got to experience "Lego Land". We might have even broke down and let him pick something out.
  2. My niece is turning 5 this week, which means Tucker turns 5 in three and a half months. 
  3. We have to start looking at bunk beds because we've been promising Tucker them for TWO years.
  4. I worked five overnights since last Sunday and I'm so excited to be back on a regular sleeping schedule- I miss my boy time.
  5. The Man took today off, I went to work, and he dusted and vacuumed for me. Even dropped off two bills, also mowed the grass, one load of laundry and figured out dinner- WOW!
  6. While I would like to start planning my room for this school year, I'm really waiting to see if any jobs post in town. 
  7. My flowers I bought from Target 2 weeks ago STILL look amazing!! Who knew Target did flowers?
  8. I'm excited to head back up to "the cities" Friday for lunch and some back-to-school shopping with my mom and Tucker, maybe my niece. Tucker is growing way too fast as of late.
  9. While reflecting on our first year of marriage we discussed our future. Hopefully next year, most likely after the completion of the school year, we'll start "working" on #2. 
  10. Upon this decision I would love to go through all Tucker's baby stuff and get it really organized. But I of course will not.
  11. I'm back to a regular running schedule after my brief hiatus last week and it feels less than wonderful, but I still love it. 
  12. After a wonderful weekend with my boys, I truly feel like such a lucky person. LOVE, LOVE my boys!

No comments: