About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

To die for!

I am in love! I might not post about it too much but I love to make my own cards- thank-yous, notes, birthdays. Cute little notes that I want to personalize myself without looking through every store. This machine is wonderful, amazing, beautiful. The Man once mentioned The Cricut and how I should get one eventually, then I mentioned the price and he back tracked a little.

Just a Girl is giving a MUCH better option away.

I have been stalking sites since I heard about this. I am blogging about it of course to help improve my chances of winning. Head over there and check it out. I wonder if this could be considered tax deductible if I'll use it for my classroom, hmmmmm......

No comments: