About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things on my mind...

A few things that are on my mind as of late- it always seems better to just type them out then hold them in-
  • I'm thinking of training for a triathlon that's next summer. This years was a couple of weeks ago so I have a little under a year to get ready. I completed one three summers ago so I'm not worried about it.
  • I've read almost 5 books within the last week and a half- what am I avoiding?
  • I haven't started some of my crafty projects I was hoping to get done
  • I hate to keep bringing up a baby because I know it really bothers the Man but something makes me think of having one everyday
  • I've been running almost everyday and I really like it
  • I should be working more with Tucker and his writing but its more fun to play outside
  • The Man and I want to do a vacation next summer, maybe a road trip out west to visit the Man's family
  • How can we build up our savings quicker to get to finishing the basement sooner?
  • I've come to realize that I have almost no relationship with my brother at this point and it might be for the better- because of our parents our kids will know each other and that's what matters more to me
  • I love couponing and deal searching- quick the reward sometimes!
Just a few things that go through my mind throughout the day. Ever have those nagging thoughts that just don't go away?

No comments: