About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today has a goal!

Today I will complete this list!
Making it colorful also helps. Luckily some are just phone calls, Target should be pretty quick, not looking forward to organizing our downstairs storage stuff but it must be done. My school bag is still sitting where I left when I got home after the last day- pathetic!

Tucker needed to lay (lie) back down this morning, he wasn't ready for the day yet so I had him play in his room while I got ready. Low and behold I get out the shower and check on him- he is OUT. Poor guy, I think the first part of summer caught up with him finally.

Stay tuned to see how far I get today!

EDIT- This what I got DONE!!
As you can see I added some things and managed to make banana bread and jambalaya (from Zataran's). Couple things left but I took some time randomly throughout the day to play with Tucker and dance to our favorite songs. We may have even started to wash my car which The Man luckily got home in time to finish it "properly"as he would say. Love that man!

No comments: