About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer List

If you didn't know- I'm a list person. I love lists, I have a couple on-going ones but for the most part I try to just write it all in a daily journal/ notebook. To start the summer out  "right" I made a list of goals or things I wanted to make sure I/ we do. Here are some of the highlights:
  • Read, read, read some more (I'm on my 3rd book already)
  • Teach Tucker to tie his shoes
  • Visit the children's museum
  • Take Tucker to his first movie (Toy Story 3)
  • Yard Sale (this weekend)
  • Make a jewelery holder (seen here)
  • Catch up on some chick movies while The Man works
  • Change the look of the blog (you may have noticed- more on that tomorrow)
  • Teach Tucker to tie his shoes
  • organize our basement
  • attempt to blog everyday (starting today, mostly likely not weekends)
  • visit our farmer's market
  • teach Tucker to write his whole name rather than just first
There's just a few things. I going to work at Gap Mondays and Fridays just to get out and give Tucker his "grandpa time". I was going to start some classes on a Reading certificate but realizing how expensive post- Master's class are will push that plan back a little. Either way I'm excited to just chill with the little man and be a summer-stay-at-home-mom .

No comments: