About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas List part 1

As the holiday catalogs and e-mails come rolling in I have flashbacks to being a younger, care-free, mortgage free, greedy Christmas list making girl. Since I missed the Wednesday outfit post I thought I could share some of the items I'm loving. Please feel free to pick one and send it to put under my tree. Yes, I realize we're absolute strangers, but tis the season for giving right :)

Starting with Gap: (Thank goodness for the discount!)



I'm a huge lover of scarves and winter vests. A super easy combo that keeps me cool when I'm running errands and don't want to fuss with a bulky coat. I think the dress and skirt would be cute with a black turtle neck and tights.
* Today we had our store meeting for our Holiday season, let me just say I volunteered to work more so that I can afford some of the things I saw.

Next stop would be Old Navy:

 A girl can never have too many ruffles. NEVER!

And to round out the brand Banana Republic:



Hopefully the Man takes a gander at this post :)





No comments: