About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just some randoms...

  • I haven't logged onto to blogger since Sunday evening. I haven't read any blogs, checked any coupon or sales, and feel like I'm missing a lot. Is that sad?
  • Tomorrow I have an meeting after school with a student and his mother. Apparently he's been telling his mother I yell at him, hate him, and when I talked with him today he had no idea what I was talking about. He mentioned that his mother likes to exaggerate. It's going to be a oozy!
  • Up here in the frozen tundra its cooled down to 40 degrees for the next few days, but by next week we're back in the 50's. So weird, I feel like winter is going to come in with a vengeance.
  • Today we did "Candy review". I asked questions, if the student got it right they got a piece of candy. Finally we are rid of one bucket of candy at our house. This is clearly an example of how horrible a teacher I am.
  • The b-day party went fabulous! Our neighbors are awesome at dressing up in costumes, plus the kids had a fantastic time.
  • Tucker is in LOVE with his bunk beds, he lasted about 5 minutes in the top bunk on the first night and has spent the rest of his nights in the bottom bunk.
  • Report cards are due tomorrow afternoon, hence the blog missing.
  • I'm hopefully back, with pictures to come this weekend.
  • Happy Friday all!!!!

No comments: