About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Today was a great day!

I've been hoping for a day like today. We had a busy day, but got a lot accomplished. All the students (including my "stressor") had a good day. Smiles and laughter all around. An even better part would have to be that I just finished grading their test over the novel we've been reading and they ROCKED it.

Just had to share that after my "rant" the other day. Here's hoping for a repeat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's what keeps us coming back each year!!