About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I wore Wednesday!

Actual weekend shots this time. I skipped including pics of my stay-at-home in my sweats days. Our four day weekend went by too fast but it was much deserved after two full nights of conferences, a jam packed work-day with two parents who just wanted to stop in to say hi (for 45 minutes EACH!). Don't get me wrong, I like having a relationship with my students parents but when I just had a conference with the same parent the night before for a half hour (the same as everyone else) I don't think I should have to give up another 45 minutes of my work time to discuss the same exact thing. The second parent that stopped in thought his wife was "sugar coating" his sons academics- goodbye another 45 minutes. I shouldn't be complaining that these parents are invested but at the same time some of us teachers live for an un-interrupted work time. I've heard they exist :)

Conference Night
Top: NY and CO button-up
Bottoms: Gap Trouser

 Comfy Sunday
 Top: Gap Open Cardigan (LOVE!)
Tank Lands End Canvas
Pants: AE Boyfriend
Shoes: Target Converse ($11)

 Denim Friday!!!
Top: Gap Favorite T (a staple all year)
 Tank from Mossimo at Target
Pants: Express Editor

 Work Day/ Make-up Conferences (Bleh!)
Top: Gap Boyfriend Sweater (old)
Gap Favorite T-shirt
Pants: Old Navy Khakis (these fit kind of weird, something about them)

 Saturday Errands
Top: Old Navy T-shirt
L/S Gap Favorite T
Scarf: Gap Outlet
Pants: Gap Sexy Boot

Sorry the days are so crazy! I just noticed how messy they are.

No comments: