About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What I wore Wednesday!

Yep, you bet, I'm a day late again :)

Running late simply outfit day
 Shirt- Gap
Pants- Old Gap flare
Necklace- NY and Co

BEST DRESS UP DAY EVER
Top- White tank Gap
Pink tank Old Navy
Pants-PJ bottoms Old Navy
(I did have a fleece zip up too but left it in the car)

Amazingly similar to another outfit
 Top- NY and Co
Cami- Express (live by these)
Pants- Gap Trouser

Flower Child Cami Day
Cardigan- Gap
Cami- flower from Old Navy
 white cami- Express
Pants- Old Navy

Last week was homecoming so there was a lack of outfits being that I wore school apparel a couple days. Hope that explains the PJ's, I live for those two days each year during our homecoming weeks, I was so comfortable but the kids were a little sluggish. I'm linking up to the Pleated Poppy this week, be sure to check out all the cute outfits.

No comments: