About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween projects

Here a few things I've spotted lately that I can't wait to get my hands on, or re-create I guess.

Poppies at Play came up with these super easy plates. This would involve using the Silhouette on vinyl for the first time. These are super cute and cheap- LOVE THAT!

Kristen from The Idea Room came up with this picture based on a picture and scrapbook paper she had seen. I think it would be a great piece to exchange with the painting in our living room.





And how simple is this? From the Pink Peony
And hopefully I'll get to a winter version of this magnificent piece. This is from  LDS Craft Project and I can not wait to start collecting my ribbon.
That's probably enough for now, considering as I bookmark these sites I'm finding more seasonal goodies, sorry hubs :)

No comments: