About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Wreath

 I was all excited at the beginning of last week with the change in weather and the actual start of October. This week I put the finishing touches on my wreath and this weekend it finally got out.
 
I first saw the idea over on Chris' blog Just a Girl . Then on Be Different.. Act Normal She had posted something similar last year and I knew I had to give it a try. After a few (3) trips to local craft stores for my ribbon and a long afternoon of tying the main part was done. While I did love just the ribbon look I knew I needed to add a little punch. So I glittered up some letters and glued them on.

PS. Those letter only cost me 30 cents total!! So the o's might have been q's but nothing a little saw couldn't handle :)

No comments: