About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: What a year?

I saw this over at The Company She Keeps and had to try it.

In looking back over the past year, 2010 has been ...

Best because ... We built and moved into our own home in April!!!
Colorful because ... of  all the friends we've made in our neighborhood and all the new blogs I've discovered and loved!
Adventurous because ... we are finally living on our own and trying new crafts and recipes!
Unexpected because ... The man changed his major and starting in a couple weeks will be working towards his new career goal.
Sporty because ... I've been working more on running and have really started to enjoy it!
Educational because ... I have an amazing classroom in the same grade as last year so I've been able to really focus on what my students need and how I can be a better teacher.
Unforgettable because... our family has grown so much this year, we're closer than we've ever been!

I hope you all have had a great year and are ringing in 2011 well!!

No comments: