About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIWW

That's right folks, its Wednesday AND I remembered to post!!!!!

 Top: Gap Outlet
T: Old Navy favorite
Pants: Gap Trouser

 Top: Gap (these are all on sale- STOCK UP NOW!)
Pants: Newer gap trouser

 Top: Old Navy
Pants: Gap Trouser 
 (clearly I have an addiction to this style of pant!)
Jacket: Old Navy
T: Who knows..
Jeans: AE Boyfriends

I jumped into this beauty in preparation for date night with the hubs, but realized that we were stopping by the hospital to visit his grandma and figured she might not love the "Getting Lucky in Kentucky" part. I did change.

No comments: