About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's been a week?!?!?

  • Tonight I had to fold three loads of laundry, and wash three more. Something may have been forgotten for a bit.....
  • We had a dinner with friends last night, I successfully made stuffed shells- ON MY OWN. Yep, I'm tootin' my own horn. Big accomplishment for me!
  • For some reason school has seemed very jammed packed lately. Lots of meetings for upcoming possible changes for next year, so many things in the works that we have to go over and over again.
  • I was super pumped at getting a reading program started at our school that I had previously seen at my old school. I was the only one on  from our team last year when they were thinking about doing it so they didn't implement it in our grade level. Now that they want to implement it in our grade I have a team mate who suddenly has interest and repeatedly states how she can't wait to teach it.
  • Tucker considers our 30 and 36 year old male neighbors to be his best friends. He doesn't understand why its a little wrong for me to invite them over to play.
  • The Man has started his law enforcement program and is really liking it. I know that its still new but he's just really excited for what's to come.
  • We bought lumber for the basement and have started to examine the plans on how we're going to finish it. 
  • Tomorrow we have a half day and workday then Monday is workday for end of the quarter. We're learning a new program for half the day- SO FUN!
  •  I can not wait for Saturday- cinnamon rolls are going to happen- whoop whoop!
Happy FRIDAY!!

No comments: