About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

19 Weeks!

                 
 
How Far Along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Size of Our Little Darling? Ultrasound showed babe to be about 10 ounces, and 54% for it's 'age'
Maternity Clothes? I still have some things that fit, but being that babe is riding low most pants are comfortable anymore.
Weight Gain? 11 pounds, it seems like I put it on fast, but it's pretty much to a couple of main areas
Stretch Marks? Nothing new, just lotion, lotion, lotion
Gender? Sharing it tomorrow!!!
Movement? Later at night, after I finally relax in our comfy chair or lay down in bed
Sleep? I'm becoming more and more restless at night. As a stomach sleeper not being able to comfortably lay on my stomach is a bit tricky.
Food Cravings? A pickle or two a day, mmmmmm!
What I Miss? Being able to wear everything in my closet!
Symptoms? Itchiness, dry skin, and scatter brain, luckily not at school but at home I think of way too many things and forget half of it
Best Moment of the Week? Finding out what we're having and sharing it with our family

No comments: