About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!

 Our friends stopped by this weekend while in town so we could see the kids quick. They just had a little boy and we were asked to be the God-parents!! So exciting and such an honor. The only way we could get their daughter to put on her princess dress was to have Tucker put on his costume, it worked!!
 What a fierce looking Iron Man!!
 A picture of Iron Man and his missing tooth, we're so proud of! This pumpkin he carved at his grandmas house so naturally we had to have a picture with it.
This would be my nephew who wanted nothing to do with trick-or-treating.  He stayed at my parents house to his parents could take his sister out. Funny enough, he also refused candy, here he's snacking on a banana!!



Our super scary pumpkins!! The Man was so awesome, he gutted and cut them with Tucker. Mine is the one with the lop sodded smile, I wonder if he was trying to make it look like me.

Hope you all had a fun night!

No comments: