About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIWW!

After sitting out for the last few weeks and then searching for other prego Mama's to post their pictures I figured I should suck it up and post my own.
 Work/ In service day at school
Button-Up- Gap 
Shirt- Liz Lange
Jeans- Gap (super old)

 Comfy Monday
Top- Gap (regular) stretchy and comfy!!
Pants- Gap with belly band

 Ginormous boobie day
Sweater- Old Navy
Pants- Gap with belly band

Top- Old Navy
Necklace- Gap outlet
Pants- Gap with belly band

I actually have maternity clothes and am wearing them but for some reason haven't gotten pictures in them yet. There's a goal for next week!

No comments: