About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mama needs a vacay!

It's that time of year where everything seems to be getting busier, at least in my neck of the woods.
  1. I have Halloween decor to take down and fall/ winter decor to put up.
  2. A small birthday party for Tucker to prepare for on the 5th.
  3. Laundry to catch up on.
  4. A house that would like some TLC
  5. Papers to grade
  6. Report cards to prepare
  7. Halloween pics to download and post
  8. A "What I Wore" post to complete and post
  9. A "Gender Announcement" party to prepare for on the 14th
  10. A 17 week pregnancy post
  11. 37 Emails to answer/ delete/ read on yahoo
  12. 13 emails to go through for school
  13. 1000 cute, fun blog posts to read
  14. millions of pinterest finds to link
  15. A child to cuddle with
  16. A baby to try and feel moving
  17. A child's drawers to go through since he hit another growth spurt!
  18. Lesson plans to um, plan
  19. 3 texts to answer
  20. Christmas pictures to edit/ retake
  21. Another school email just came in
I just feel like I could go on and on. I know that in two weeks after both parties are taken care of I won't feel as stressed. Tucker is just having grandparents and aunts/uncles over so that's a huge relief. With all this though I just want to enjoy a hot-
Caramel Macchiato  and my comfy
So this technically isn't mine, but I had to post it! I'm feeling better already!

No comments: