About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

35 Weeks!

Don't ask why I took a picture cutting off my head!
 
How Far Along? 35 weeks, that's only 35 more days!
Size of out sweet lil' man?  a honeydew!!
Maternity Clothes?You betcha!
Weight Gain? No gain from my last appointment, thank goodness. While my doc is all nice and positive I just don't love the number. But as long as little man is healthy......
Stretch Marks? I can't tell if the few from Tucker are just showing more or these are new. But luckily not many.
Gender? Boy, boy, boy!! 
Sleep? Hit and miss, I crash easily when I hit the bed, but usually at 4 I'm up for an hour or two laying, thinking, planning.....
Food Cravings? Chocolate chip Eggo's, or Cookie Crisp cereal- YUM!
What I Miss? Running, spring is coming and I wish I was racking up the miles
Symptoms? My doctor joked that I was getting "T.O.P" professional term for Tired of Pregnancy ;)
Belly Button? Laying nice a flat now
Best Moment of the Week? We narrowed down the applicants for my long-term sub and we set interviews for next week. That will be a huge weight, knowing that no matter what someone is lined up to take over my classroom.

No comments: