- We didn't know we were even pregnant until late into my second month. Surprise!!!
- At the start of my third month it was when the "girlies" started to grow, and grow.
- Felt great health wise, emotionally I was a roller coaster. So much worry and what if's.
- Knew we were pregnant right away, had been tracking ovulation and actively trying.
- "Girlies" started growing right away, luckily no one put it together before we announced.
- Lots of nausea, so many days I just wanted to lay and not move. Emotionally I was so psyched and rushed to tell our super close friends and parents.