About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pregnancy Comparison

With this being our second pregnancy people always ask how things are compared to the first. I really started thinking about it lately and you would think based on old wives tales or common beliefs that we weren't having two boys.

First trimester
  Tucker
  •  We didn't know we were even pregnant until late into my second month. Surprise!!!
  •  At the start of my third month it was when the "girlies" started to grow, and grow. 
  •  Felt great health wise, emotionally I was a roller coaster. So much worry and what if's.
 Lil' man
  • Knew we were pregnant right away, had been tracking ovulation and actively trying.
  •   "Girlies" started growing right away, luckily no one put it together before we announced.
  • Lots of nausea, so many days I just wanted to lay and not move. Emotionally I was so psyched and rushed to tell our super close friends and parents.
Second Trimester
Tucker