About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy times!


I can honestly say if it were not for this little guy I don't know how I would relax sometimes.
Trying to work on all my Master's stuff, all my regular teaching requirements, being a mom, and a fiance is tough! Last weekend I had a bridal shower for a cousin and then we went to a wedding afterwards. Yesterday I felt a little like I was drowning. The worst part is that I'm just getting over a cold. I know this is ranting, but already I feel better.
I just have to prioritize some of my things and start asking for help. I HATE asking for help. I don't know why, but to me it means like I'm failing a little. That if I can't do it by myself that I shouldn't be doing it. Once this week ends I know it'll get better. I just have to turn in my portfolio tomorrow early and prepare for a parent meeting about our upcoming overnight field trip- little nerve wracking.
Just thinking about Friday afternoon excites me. Only two more school days!!

No comments: