About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jillian- workout 2!!

So this Sunday, the Man and I were talking while on our walk with our little man. I thought we might keep going with workout 1 for another week. Nope, the Man is bored with it, ready to move on. So we started workout 2. It wasn't too bad. Actually we liked it. Believe me it was more challenging, but we weren't as sore as I thought.

We have actually seen results. Our stomachs both feel tighter and my legs are looking a lot more toned. My favorite area is definitely my arms. I hated the idea of any arm jiggle (you know what I'm talking about). I love flexing now, it's almost sick.

We had our first shower this weekend- SO much fun! My cousin and aunts through and it was great. We played a fun game where my cousin sent the Man a kind of fill-in-the-blank Love Story. He filled out his and I filled out the same one along with all the other guests. The contest was to see who got closer to mine or the Man's story. Most of our answers were pretty similar but when we were off, we were WAY off. Too funny. We received a lot of great gifts, now we just need our own house to put them in :)

No comments: