About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got it!!

The job that is!! I got the call later yesterday afternoon and the paperwork is coming soon. The Principal mentioned what a similar position was paid last year and it's right at what the Man and I were hoping for, thank goodness for no negotiations- I'm horrible at them, for some reason when it comes to formal negotiations, I lack patience and confidence. However, put my with our son and mama's got it!

Anyway, so I'm teaching sixth grade next year. I'm a little nervous about the beginning of middle school antics and some of the new curriculum but I know I can do it.

The best is I have a reason to do some back to school shopping!! And I think we all know I'm not talking school supplies, however I will be picking up stuff for me room I'm sure. I've worked at Gap for years so I'm loyal to them, plus we have a ton of new stuff that came in Monday that I can't wait to try on!! The trousers are my fav, and with an employee discount- time for the mall!!

Wedding post to come later I promise!

No comments: