- Tonight was the last night of conferences, therefore, conferences are done for the year. Only, I'm thinking with a couple I had tonight we may meet again.
- We have no school tomorrow morning. But I'm guessing I'll wake up with The Man and help get Tucker ready for school.
- Tucker was accecpted into the kindergarten in the district I work in. An all day, everyday Kindergarten- WHOO, WHOO!!!
- I hoping to pay the bills in the morning, get them mailed off, and hopefully head to Old Navy, or maybe an outlet mall.
- I've been watching "Signs" while running on the treadmill and listening to my I-pod. It's still creeping me out. Right now, I'm actually typing while it's in the background because I can't watch it all on my own.
- I'm excited that tomorrow I'm going to do all the laundry and not worry about any of it over the weekend- Cheers!!
- Tonight Tucker got mad I wouldn't let him stay up to watch TV, it was almost 9. As he was walking away he told me to, "Knock it off." I was sure I heard him wrong so I asked him to repeat himself, after trying to come up with an excuse he admitted it. I'm trying to figure out what a consequence should be.
- Right now I love Keri Hilson's song, "Pretty Girl Rock" and I can't wait to stop at Target and pick up Adele's new CD- LOVE her.
- I'm realizing that I'm making quite the list of things tomorrow. It may be time for another color coded list.
BCL + Indigo Germantown + Whimsy Cookie
8 hours ago