It was way back last winter when we set our date of June for this year. At the time it seemed like it would take forever to get here, but now it's three months away. I find myself thinking about things more and more. To the point of waking myself up randomly at night knowing that I dreamt of something baby related. I'm super excited and I think the Man is somewhat as well. But I feel like it's been forever since Tucker was a baby. There are so many different things out there now, my goodness it's been SIX years! Apparently that's ages in the baby merchandising world.
I've saved so much from Tucker. We still have his clothes, crib, changing table, toys, bedding, monitor, clothes, diaper bag, rocking chair, swing, clothes (tubs and tubs worth) and bottles. I won't lie that I'd be super excited to have one supreme little boy clothing sale to be replaced by pink, pink, pink! But there's still so much I think about
- How will Tucker adjust to a sibling?
- How will we adjust?
- Will the basement be done in time?
- Diapers, wipes, baby food, what will this do to our budget?
- Boy or girl?
- One or more?
- Green eyes or blue?
- My cheeks or the Man's?
- Will I gain a ton of weight?
- How will a second child affect our marriage?
- The best kind of stroller, we gave ours away to a family in need.
- How long will it take to conceive?
- What if we have troubles conceiving?
So am I crazy? Are all mom's like this before their second? Maybe I'll Google that question night.