About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIWW

 Jacket- Old Navy
Shirt- Gap
Pants- Gap Trouser
(What the heck is with my neck?!?!)

 T-neck- Lands End Canvas
Pants- Gap trouser

 Cardigan- Gap
Cami- Gap Outlet
Pants- Gap Trouser
(I asked the Man about this outfit and I loved that he liked the cami but had no problem saying the cardigan didn't match, it didn't)

 Shirt- AE (almost 10 yrs old, I SUPER LOVE IT)
Trouser- Gap

Tucker was witness to the Man helping with my pic and didn't think I was doing a good job. His comment was, " Mom, you gotta look excited. Like this- " Hence the picture.

The cold bug has hit our house hard this week. Today my students even commented, "Hey. Mrs. S, I bet you caught all our germs." Yep, I did.

No comments: