About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIWW, and it's ACTUALLY Wednesday!

 I'm actually posting WIWW on Wednesday- hold the phone people! What's weird is that this week is crazier than last. We decided last night that with Tucker being out the next three school days that I should stay home one of them. This way the Man gets to work- which is a-whole-nother post! So let's get started with the good stuff.
 Tank- Old Navy ( a 99 cent buy!!!)
Shirt- Old Navy white Favorite long/sleeve
Jeans: AE Boyfriends
I wish you could actually see the blues of the tank, unfortunately our camera and "tanish" walls won't let you.

 Shirt- Old Navy ( a super cute green/ blue but you can't tell again)
Pants- Gap Trouser

 Top- Lands End Canvas (LOVE!)
Pants- New Gap Trouser (not gonna lie, they don't fit the same)

Top- NY and Co
Pants- Gap Trouser
Necklace- Charlotte Russe

So I do wear more than just Gap trousers and I don't wear the same color ones during the same week- puh-lease! I just never remember which days I wear what and tend to get them mixed as I save and download. A goal to work on!

Hope you had a happy hump day!

Sweater: Gap
Shirt: Old Navy Favorite long sleeve
Pants- Gap Trouser
(and the same socks from the weekend before :)

No comments: