About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

WIWW

 Don't worry ya'll, I might not be posting but I assure you I'm still wearing clothes and of course I'm posting on Thursday. Here's a few shots as of late.

Sweater- Target $3.99
Blouse- Old Navy
Pants- Gap

 Pants and Button-up- Gap
Pedometer- Wal-mart :)

 T-neck- Lands End Canvas (love, love their sales)
Cami- Express
Pants- Banana Republic
Necklace- NY and Co.

 Button-Up- Old Navy
Khakis- Gap

Button-up- Old Navy $1.97
Pants- American Eagle

The Man has started showing an interest in my blog lately, which is weird but good. It was never intended to hide from him I just didn't know he'd want to read it. But I like having him mention something he read, and now if he's home before I switch to comfy clothes he likes to take my pic for WIWW. Sometimes the Man just surprises me, and I LOVE IT!

No comments: