About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

-Today is Tucker's day with his Grandma, meaning I've got to get some stuff done!
  • Wash some windows- little fingerprints seems to be everywhere, but they're cute :)
  • Someone had a snack yesterday and left their crumbs under the table- any guesses?
  • Toy duty- he does a good job on his own but Mama has her touches
-Last night the Man and I went to dinner using a gift card from Restaurant.com, we ordered well and left so full and had leftovers.

-the Man is in a writing class, I'm his editor, fun, fun!

- Yesterday we got an e-mail for sixth grade orientation, ALREADY!!

- I've been crampy on and off for the last two weeks, and google can't tell me either way- prego or no-prego, a couple more days until we test, but we're optimistic and the Man has been super supportive the whole time. In his words, "I'll keep trying, everyday if you want, let me know!" So sweet that man!

No comments: